SAP Business One is a business application solution that has been proven to help more than 70,000 companies, in more than 170 countries including Indonesia.
for Small Businesses
- Complete – All essential business functions (accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), operations, sales, marketing, service, warehousing, and more) are available out of the box. Complete visibility and better control help you run your end-to-end business processes professionally.
- Integrated – All business functions come in one package, which makes them easy to set up, use, and optimize. Integration with other systems is possible via standard integration packages or open application programming interfaces (APIs).
- Extensible – A flexible platform with 50 localizations and 28 languages allows for growth and innovation. More than 500 pre-integrated, industry-specific, and horizontal solutions are available via SAP partners.
- Innovative – Offered via mobile devices and providing real-time data insight, you get access to ground – breaking technologies and you stay ahead of the competition.
- Truly affordable – Start with a basic on-premise implementation with a few users. Or use the starter package**, which includes both software and implementation, as a quick, low-cost, low-risk option with limited capacity for up to five users. A cloud solution is available for a monthly fee.
SAP Business One Key Function
SAP Business One is a single solution streamlines your key processes – from accounting and CRM to supply chain management and purchasing.
at SAP Business One
Standard Integration Scenarios
(Capabillity Delivered With SAP Business One)
Dashboard, SAP mobile apps, outsourced payroll, automated request for quotation, integration of web based SAP Customer Checkout application, Ariba Network integration (purchase order and invoice automation), SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (best practice for sales side)
(Dedicated Integration Solutions Out of The Box)
Integrates SAP Business One running in subsidiaries* with SAP Business Suite software in headquarter location
- Data harmonization, financial consolidation, business process standardization and supply chain optimization.
- Pre configured scenarios for master data, sales, purchasing, HQ reporting, and finance as well as customer specific content.
Possible Integration Scenarios
(Integration Framework as development environment)
Non SAP cloud based extensions, electronic data interchange, social networks, collaboration (business to business, business to consumer), web shop, web services
Inter-company Integration Solution
(Dedicated Application Out of The Box)
Integrates different SAP Business One databases in seamless and easy to consume way
- Streamline and automate inter-company transaction and processes, such as master data distribution and financial consolidation
Many companies in Indonesia have used SAP Business One. They found that the standard functions and features were actually quite helpful to the company’s daily operational processes. This system is not only intended for businesses that involve goods, but also businesses that are engaged in services.
As SAP Gold Partner, we have helped many companies in Indonesia. The companies that are our customers are mostly engaged in the following industries:
- Feedmill & Poultry
- Retail Industry
- Financial & Social Enterprise