iREAP POS Lite is runs on your device/smartphones even without internet connection, so it store your data locally on your device. base on this design we do not keep your password or possible to reset from apps, for security matters.
in the case of you totally forgot your password, you need to reinstall the apps, but to protect you from losing your data.
here is the step you need to do.
1. record/note your setting / parameter in iREAP POS Lite
2. run Backup Database to Google Drive (Master Data - Backup ke Google Drive), your Must have internet connection when you run this backup.
3. after successfully backup, please recheck the result, if filename "ireap.db" is on your google drive with the latest date and time you run your backup. this must be done by checking thru your google account. please login to Drive.google.com and check on the Root directory for ireap.db
4. if the "ireap.db" file is not there, or the date & time is not the latest backup date, please repeat step no 2
5. after "ireap.db" successfully backup, Uninstall iREAP POS Lite from device, it will remove the APPS and Database on your device
6. download and reinstall iREAP Lite Pos from Google Play, it will give you a fresh system
7. runs RESTORE process from (Master Data - Restore)
8. Before you start entry new transaction please Recheck your setting/parameter and make adjusment based on your Note (Step 1)
9. iREAP POS Lite, ready to use, with EMPTY PASSWORD, you can reset the password
Most Users Ever Online: 244
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members: jeriyn1, Andruale, Charlesalund, laraprflept, gracieba18, Darrenleags, SaygaJef, listentoyoutubecv, wesleynt60, Jamessmect
Administrators: andy djojo budiman: 26, Admin: 0, Siddharta: 1